What do I do on first login?
The first thing you have to do to get started on TK is profess to a class. The first class you can profess into is novice, and to profess into it you must run
/class profess novice.
/class - The main command for our class system
/class profess novice - The command to get you started with our class system
/class skill - View your class' skills
/class bar - Toggle the "class bar" (the thing that adds or removes the seeds/skills from your hotbar)
/span - Teleport to Spawn
/home & /home <name> - Teleports you to your home (if you have more than one home, teleports you to the specified home)
/sethome & /sethome <name> - Sets your home (if you have the ability to set more than one home, you must specify its name)
/tpa <playername> - Request to teleport to a player
/tpaccept - Accepts a teleport request
/tpdeny - Denies a teleport request
/warp - Lists all warps
/warp <name> - Teleports you to a warp
/mail - Check your mail
/mail send <playerName> [mailContent] - Send a mail to someone (Peasant+ only - if player is offline, you must use the eact name)
/balance or /money - Check your current balance
/pay <name> [amount] - Pay someone some money
/seen <username> - Checks when a player was last online
/ignore <name> - Ignores a player (chat and PMs)
/rules - Get the link to the server rules
/wild - Teleport to a random location in the overworld
/recipe <item/blockname> - Shows the recipe for the item/block specified
/points me - Check your current vote points
/points look <name> - Check the vote points of another player
/points lead - See who has the most vote points
You must familiarize yourself with all of the rules. Not doing so would be detrimental to yourself and others around you. Follow the rules, and your experience will be best. Break them and the appropriate punishment will be dealt. For a more in-depth guide to the rules, click here. For an in-depth guide to punishments, click here. The main rules are as follows:
- No griefing inside of towns (except for war). Grief is, however, allowed in the wilds so beware of that if you build there.
- Do not TP spawn camp
- Do not PvP log
- Do not use hacks or clients that give an advantage to you. Mods like VoxelMap, JourneyMap, Optifine and NEI are allowed. Combat, fly and auto mine mods/glitches are not.
- Do not spam, advertise, curse or use slurs of any kind; Within the filter's pre-set rules. If it's not blocked by the filter, it's fine.
- Do not impersonate staff members
- Respect all staff members.
- Do not share accounts. Alternate accounts are allowed, provided that your main account does not gain additional perks from your alt. If you are banned and you use an alternate account to get back on the server, your alt will be banned as well as your IP.
Remember, staff ALWAYS have the final say. Aruing with them will get you nowhere.
- Choose a job! You can see all jobs available by running /jobs browse in the chat. After you've chosen a job, you can then join it using /jobs join <jobname>. Remember that you only get 2 jobs, so choose wisely.
- Do your job - This step seems obvious enough, but if you don't do your job you won't earn money. You can see how much you can earn from your job by running /job info <jobname>. It will break it down into the following categories:
The slowest way to vote by far is to vote. However, it is an option. Each vote link rewards you with a diamond and $250. To get a list of all vote links, click here.
- /lotto buy
- /warp barn
- /warp bpdungeon
- /warp events
- /warp shop
- /warp spawn
- /points me
- /points look
- /points lead
- /auc bid
- /warp rank
- /warp donator
- /mail send
- /bounty list
- /kit food
- /kit knight
- /auc start
- /auc end
- /kit iron
- /kit champion
(other ranks coming)
Getting Started with Classes
There's a whole thread dedicated to getting started with classes, originally written by SharrDeOon for our in-game library. The link to that guide is here.